How Can You Help?
1. Pray – We know that without God’s leadership we won’t succeed.
- You can keep up-to-date with TBI reports on our blog
- Would you like to be on our email list to receive prayer requests and updates
- By donating to TBI, you are helping us to provide mentoring for leader couples, marriage ministry for churches, and marriage conferences for groups who may not receive marriage help otherwise.
3. Become a TBI Encourager
- We want to develop a network of “marriage experts” who can help other couples and churches around the world. If you and your spouse are interested in partnering with TBI to become an Encourager Couple, please complete the TBI Questionnaire and we will contact you.
- After the Questionnaire has been processed, you will be asked to meet with a TBI staff member for an interview (in person, on phone, or online.
- You may be asked to submit three character references.
- Role of Encourager Couple: As an Encourager Couple you can train to become a mentor, help churches build marriage ministries, present at conferences, lead small groups, equip churches to develop volunteers, and/or train other Encourager Couples
Do you like this page?