Financial Policy – Step 3 of 3
At The Basic Idea Ministries our desire is to serve you with quality ministry as God provides the opportunity, the volunteers, and the financial resources. Our trust is in God’s provision to meet our financial needs through both honorariums paid by those we serve and donations from generous people and partnering organizations.
Biblical Principle: The Apostle Paul “was not a burden” financially to the early church, but he did request help for others. In fact, he was unapologetic when asking for financial assistance from those he served to then provide for others in need.
How To Support The Basic Idea Ministries Financially –
- Examine the “Levels of Involvement” document to determine honorarium amounts.
- Contribute to TBI through donations by check or online
- Request that your church/denomination/organization/movement contribute to TBI via the organization’s budget
- Publicize TBI Ministries to your church/organization, especially to those who have participated in a TBI-developed ministry. Encourage them to contribute to TBI using non-tithe dollars.
- When you purchase Intimate Encounters / Relationship Press resources using one of the following methods, TBI Ministries will receive a quarterly donation from RP. (Order forms are located at www.relationshippress.com or click on any of the Relationship Press resources widgets on our website. )
Type RP-TBI (all caps) in the Affiliate Code blank on the order form Choose “TBI- Dave Lewis” in the Source menu on the order form